Aviv Older Adult Services is all about helping people, and one of the ways we help is through education and information:
- If you have a question or would like to know where to start, call us. Someone on our intake staff will listen to your request and provide you with referrals to services you need in the community, such as assisted living, adult day care and Medicaid, as well as other resources.
- We often have just what you need here at JF&CS. When that's the case, our staff can educate you about the array of services available.
- Through Community Engagement, we participate in seminars and workshops where we educate the community about aging issues. We welcome the invitation to speak at different venues where we can provide information about aging services in the community.
- We collaborate with like-minded agencies that have expertise in certain aging areas. This enables us all to do what we do best instead of trying to be everything to everybody.
- Our professional staff is composed of licensed clinical social workers, masters level staff, geriatric care managers and professionals who have worked in aging for 10-20 years. We are here to help you!