A Partnership in Social Responsibility
In today’s economy, there is an increasing desire from consumers to do business with companies who demonstrate social responsibility. Companies have many opportunities to support valuable causes, but none offer a more unique partnership in embracing a commitment to social responsibility than Jewish Family & Career Services. An investment in JF&CS directly impacts 30,000 individuals served by our organization each year.
As a sponsor, your company receives sponsor benefits which deliver a valuable target market reach including:
- Company visibility to 900+ guests at our annual Community of Caring event and over 1,500 total guests at 3 other events
- Brand exposure year-round through 90,000 electronic communications annually and visibility at 20,000 households which receive printed newsletters.
- Web presence on JF&CS’ site which averages 4,000 visits each month and 15,000 average page views
- Outreach to households in high net worth geographic areas (45% of households giving to JF&CS are located in zip codes with median household income of $100,000+).
There are many sponsorship opportunities throughout the year at a variety of financial levels designed to meet your goals, including:
- Platinum Annual Sponsorship: a year-long sponsorship encompassing all JF&CS’ signature events and our annual meeting
- Community of Caring: JF&CS’ largest outreach event showcasing the personal stories of JF&CS clients
- Havinagala: benefitting PAL - Atlanta’s Jewish big brother/big sister program (Havinagala.org)
- Artscape: benefitting Counseling Services - Tools for Life (ArtscapeATL.org)
- The Tasting: benefitting the Zimmerman-Horowitz Independent Living Program for adults with developmental disabilities (TheTasting.org)